Termites can cause significant damage to a structure if left undetected within 2-3 years. Once established, a single colony of termites can eat approximately 20-2×4’s in just one year. Most indicators go unnoticed until significant damage is present. In Southern California alone, termites cause millions of dollars of damage to structures. We recommend homeowners have an annual termite inspection by a A-1 Bonded Termite professional inspector to stay ahead of serious termite issues.
A-1 Bonded Termite, Inc. is dedicated to protecting your home against termites and pests with a variety of programs to meet every budget. A-1 Bonded Termite also offers Preventative and Maintenance plans to help homeowners enjoy their home without the worry of termite and pests.
A single colony of termites can eat approximately 20-2×4’s in just one year
Signs That You May Have A Termite Infestation
- Little piles of pellets (sometimes portrayed as sawdust)
- Pin sized hole in walls or woodwork
- Damaged wood that appears to have buckled or bubbling paint that sound hollow when tapped
- Discarded wings of swarming termites. Commonly found in the attic, window sills, and in and around light fixtures
- Swarming Termites – Most commonly during Spring and Fall seasons. If you only see a few of these, they most likely came in from outside. If the swarm is coming from inside of the structure, you usually see a vast amount.
- Mud Tubes – If you see anything resembling mud tubes inside or around the structure, Call us immediately as this could be an indication of Subterranean Termites and can cause structural destruction very quickly.