A-1 SPECIALIZES IN

BED BUG

PEST CONTROL

Bed bugs feed exclusively on blood from sleeping or sedentary humans. They can hide in the crevices of your mattress, box springs, headboard, behind baseboards, wallpaper, carpet, electrical switch plates and many other cracks and crevices.

Any place they can hide close to a human environment.

What we do

A-1 Bonded Termite specializes in safe and effective bed bug removal treatments.  When taking care of your bed bug problem, you can expect the utmost care and professionalism by our certified team of pest removal specialists.

Inspect

A-1 Pest Control thoroughly inspects your property to properly establish what pests we are dealing with, and their colony size.

Target

Once the pest is isolated we find ways to effectively remove the pest from your living area.

Eliminate

Once your pests are eliminated, we ensure  they don’t come back.

PEST PREVENTION TIPS

If you suspect a bed bug infestation, it is important to hire a pest control professional to rid your home of bed bugs as soon as possible. The most effective way to get rid of bed bugs is to call A-1 Bonded Termite, Inc. for a free inspection*.

Your inspector will make recommendations to eliminate the infestation and make suggestions on how to correct conditions that may be conducive to re-infestations.

BED BUGS

Females lay 1-5 eggs per day and become adults in 21 days that can live up to 1 year. In recent years bed bugs have become a serious threat to households are found in virtually every place people tend to gather, including movie theaters, hotels, homes, schools, offices, retail stores and public transportation.

LEGS

6

COLOR

unfed adults and juvenile translucnet, engorged are red to red-brown

BODY SHAPE

flat, broad oval, swollen and elongated when fed

ANTENNAE

YES/NO

PEST HABITAT

Bed Bugs like to hide in any small cracks and crevices close to a human environment. 85% of bed bugs are found near the bed and the remaining 15% can be upholstered furniture, cabinets, base boards, carpet. They can be found behind baseboards, wallpaper, upholstery, wall hangings, and in furniture crevices.

Beg bugs are referred to as “hitchhikers” because of their ability to survive in temporary or alternative environments, such as luggage, clothing, purses, bedding, backpacks under the seats in cars, busses and public transportation.

PEST THREAT LEVEL

7/10

Even though bed bugs feed on warm blooded beings, sedentary sleeping humans seem to be the preferred food source.

Bites from bed bugs are red, itchy welts. Bed bug bites inject a miniscule amount of saliva into the skin which can cause allergic dermal reactions.

An individual’s mental well-being can be deeply affected when bed bugs are known or suspected. Common conditions include insomnia, stress, depression, and anxiety.

Say GOODBYE TO YOUR PESTS.

Drop us a line. We'll get back to you the next business day.