Anaheim Bed Bug Removal
Bed Bugs are known to take over your living area, they can turn a peaceful environment into an itchy, uncomfortable situation. Call A-1 Bonded Termite, Inc. for an inspection and bedbug removal at the FIRST sign of a bed bug infestation. Our professional team members guarantee to provide a detailed inspection, provide solutions to remove bed bugs from your home or business, and provide ways to prevent bed bugs from entering your space again. BED BUG IDENTIFICATION
Where Are Bed Bugs Found?
Bed Bugs are always finding a way into our homes and businesses through the method of “hitchhiking”. This refers to a bed bug latching on to a piece of clothing, luggage, or an accessory, and finding its way into your personal space. Once these pests enter your home, they tend to gravitate towards specific areas where you are mostly sedentary. Hence their name “Bed” Bugs, humans spend about 8 hours a day sleeping in their bed, it is during this time that bed bugs will bite the human body.
These bugs are known to be near your bed but can also nest in other areas such as upholstered furniture, wall hangings, or even in your carpets. To avoid becoming another victim of bed bugs in Anaheim, A-1 Bonded Termite, Inc. is willing to offer a FREE inspection* to ensure that your property is bed-bug free.
Signs of Bed Bugs
- Itchy Welts – Typically, a bed bug’s bite will not hurt the moment it bites you. However, a few days after being bitten, you will begin to develop red & itchy welts near the area you were bitten.
- Red/Brown Spots – When a bed bug bites you, they will draw blood so that they can eat. Bed bugs will typically leave small marks of blood on your sheets, or on your clothing after they are done feeding.
- Black Spots on Sheets – Bed Bugs are so small that they will appear as small black dots on the corners of your bed sheets.
Fortunately, bed bugs are not known to spread disease to humans. Although not an immediate danger, these bugs can become an everyday annoyance & can be very difficult to remove once they have fully infested your property. If you happen to notice any of these signs of bed bugs in the Anaheim area, please contact A-1 Bonded Termite, Inc. for a FREE inspection & $100 off your first treatment*.
Treatment for Bed Bugs
Whether you are experiencing bed bugs in Anaheim, or anywhere else in the United States, they can still find a way to impact your daily life. Therefore, eradicating bed bugs as soon as you see them is so important. When a property-owner recognizes an infestation, it is best to call a professional to handle the situation. Individuals who attempt to handle the situation on their own with bed bug spray, more often than not, will cause the bed bugs to spread throughout your property. Think of a DIY job as an irritant to these bugs, and in doing this, you are causing them to move to new locations to avoid whatever treatment you tried to use on them.
In order to successfully eliminate bed bugs from your property, our professionals provide multiple treatments depending on the size of your infestation. Our professionals can do a minimally invasive treatment, such as applying a spray, but will go as far as fumigating your house to eliminate serious infestations. This can leave your home inaccessible for up to 3 days, so make sure to call A1 Bonded Termite, Inc. when you have bed bugs in Anaheim to ensure your bed bug problem does not become a full-blown infestation.
Clean Up to Prevent Bed Bugs
- Ensure your clothes are completely clean or sealed in a bag after returning from wooded or grassy areas.
- Avoid clutter on your floor
- Vacuum around your bedroom, ensure that you get around the frame of your bed, as this is where bed bugs like to nest. Once you have completed vacuuming, dispose of the waste in a plastic bag.
- If your sheets and mattress can be cleaned, our professionals can steam or even fumigate your bed to ensure that you do not have repeated occurrences of bed bugs
- In extremely difficult situations, a carpet may need to be removed to access certain areas up against the wall.
In cases of bed bugs, it is best to allow our professionals at A-1 Bonded Termite, Inc. to handle it. If you happen to need any assistance in eradicating bed bugs in Anaheim, please contact: (714) 502-9230.